THE CHOIR!

Well, Little'Un went to her first training and rehearsals last evening.

SHE LOVES IT!!!!!


She discovered there are two other girls from her school (the next year up from her) who are also members so she felt a lot better knowing someone there.
One of their Mums gave us a lift home and said she will take us and bring us home every week thereby saving money for buses and the panic due to the bus taking at least half an hour to get all the way up to Oldham followed by mad dash running through the town centre to where we need to be!
Of course I will offer to pay towards the petrol and if she refuses I will get her some chockies or something as a thankyou.

When I arrived back to pick her up I thoroughly enjoyed listening to all the children in all the different studios singing and playing instruments, I could only hear when they opened the doors so only got snatches of it all but it was lovely. I'm looking forward to taking her every Wednesday and she can't wait either, she hasn't shut up about it since we got home. We are off to Grandma's this afternoon so she can tell her all about it.

She is now talking about if she practices hard and becomes good enough, can she go in for the 'X Factor' when she is fourteen?
Girl 4
YOU BETCHA!!!!!
Oscar Red Carpet 1


Azzy
XX

6 comments:

i beati said...

Fab outlet for all sandy

Graham Ettridge said...

Wow! I am so pleased for you both!! It is so nice to hear that a little ray of sunlight has made its way to you. Azzy you so deserve tp have a smile on your face xxooxxooxx :)

Warmest wishes from me ;)

Baba Doodlius said...

Mucho neato! I'm not one to watch too much TV, but is "Pop Idol" still on? She could go on that and get all famouas and stuff. That would be cool.

Anonymous said...

That sounds really fun. I'll cheer for her on the X factor. :)

Michelle said...

Glad she likes it. I'll root for her. Hope she goes all the way in everything she chooses

cathy said...

You are great for giving her this opportunity despite your woes:)