SADDLEWORTH SHOW 2010

Hi everyone,


Just spent the day at Saddleworth Show. Had a brilliant time.
Put a couple of pics on here for you.


There were donkey, camel (see pic) and llama races, falconry displays, dog show (we missed this as it didn't have a time on the programme) a fairground (see pic) screamed my head off on the Waltzers and the Cyclone rides but loved every minute! Should have seen me trying to get off the Waltzers with my dickie knee, the damn thing kept swinging round and I kept falling back into my seat, couldn't get up for laughing!!


There were all kinds of food and craft stalls, my favourite was the 'Hog Roast' YUM!
A duck race, canoeing, a vintage car show, brass bands, a scarecrow contest (free entry if you turned up as a scarecrow!), face painting (see pic) and Morris dancing.
Spent way, way too much money but we don't get to go to things like this often so what the heck, we enjoyed ourselves!
As per usual the heavens opened but at least it wasn't until about 3.30pm so we had a good few hours there beforehand.
I have put their website as a link although I haven't yet been on it myself, after I have finished this post I'll be popping over for a look, just click on my post heading to go see for yourself.


Well, that's all for now, just thought I would pop in and do a post of our great day. Will probably do another post about our local Carnival in July just before we leave to live in Somerset in August, until then, hope everyone is keeping happy and well.


Love Azzy XXX

1 comment:

i beati said...

ultra cool I would have loved this ssandy