MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Not been able to get on here due to no phone/broadband connection, I have to wait until Neeza leaves his laptop hanging about. He is in the pub at the mo, you know, his second home. (Actually it's his first! This is his second, he only comes back here to eat and sleep).

Sandi, Thanks for your concern. Me and Little'Un will be just fine, I think it will be for the best for everyone. Max is stopping here as Neeza has begged me not to take him.
Well, he had better look after him and take him for his walks!

Neeza finally realised it was Christmas on Christmas Eve and gave me £50 (approx $25) to buy presents (I had told him weeks ago that my bank had put a stop on my card due to his borrowing and never paying back I haven't been able to draw out more than £10 (approx $5) per week in the run up to Christmas and that went on essentials and Little'Uns school lunch money. Not even been able to send out any greetings cards this year)
Anyway, the present Little'Un picked was 'two for the price of one' Nintendo games for her DS, but as it was Christmas Eve, they had all sold out! She did manage to buy a game though but just the one due to it being full price, the remainder of the money (not very much, those games are expensive!), she and I both agreed would be kept for necessities as we doubted we would be getting any more off him. (We were right!).

He then went on to spoil Boxing Day by ringing me, it started off OK with him telling me he missed us but it soon turned into him accusing me of having an affair and shouting at me to be honest, tell the truth and admit it!
He has been asking me on and off for the whole twelve years we have been married, he has even quizzed Little'Un on many occasion, asking her what Mummys boyfriend is called!
Guess he didn't believe we were at Grandma's for Christmas either!
I ended up crying and Little'Un cried because Dad had made Mum cry.

We ended up having a FANTASTIC Christmas though, read on.......

We stayed over at Lil'Sis flat Christmas Eve, then at Grandmas for Christmas, back to Lil'Sis for Boxing Day, Grandmas for Saturday then HAD to go home Sunday. We had a fantastic time over Christmas, I made a great big Christmas dinner for everyone (bought for by Grandma and shopped for by Lil'Sis) and of course, we all ate too much. Lil'Sis did a lovely buffet for everyone at hers the following day and on the Saturday Big Bruv and Sis'in'Law called with boxes of food and presents and Sis'in'Law did all the cooking, a lovely steak in gravy meal with loads of wine and lots of goodies to follow YUM!.

But the very bestest, bestest of all was what me and Little'Un got from Sis'in'Law and Big Bruv -
Dan....dan......darrrrrrr........

WE GOT A Wii !!!!!

Little'Un had been asking can we save for one and I had promised I would try my hardest but she knew there would been no chance this year or even next so she was over the moon, over the stars, over everything, whooping, giggling, kissing, grinning from ear to ear, etc., etc., and has been the same ever since.
I couldn't believe what we had got and burst into tears as soon as I opened the wrapping.

Sis'in'Law and Big Bruv....... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
You have made one little girl and her Mum very, very happy at this not very nice time.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas too and wish you all....
A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2009.

Loads of Love
Azzy
XXX

3 comments:

i beati said...

I feel this is your year !! Did Courtney get my card?? Have a Wii New Year and think only good thoughts..I shall send them to you across the seas..Sandy

Michelle said...

I'll keep you in my prayers dearheart. Glad you had a good day despite everything els. I hope 2009 is better for both of us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog yours!
Any interest in exchanging blogroll links with a PR2 Blog?
If yes, Please make a comment on my blog
http://play-cargames.blogspot.com
I will add your blog to my blogroll first, then you can add me
Cheers!