I'M GOING!!!

Sorry not kept up with my blog, had phone cut off again, it still is but I'm using his laptop while he is out.

I'M LEAVING HIM!!!!!!

Been to our local council offices to try to sort out rented accomodation for me and Little'Un, just waiting to see if they can help with a deposit/bond then I can look for a flat or a little house for us. It's going to be very hard as I am in dire straits at the bank and only receive incapacity and child care benefits but we will get by, it can't be any worse then stopping here.

Little'Un has been quite poorly recently, I'm not sure if it is a tummy bug or if it has anything to do with the situation between me and her Dad. This past weekend she did a lot of crying and asked could we please leave as soon as possible. She has asked to still be able to visit her Dad and I have said of course she can.

Well folks, hopefully I will be able to keep up with my blog from the library or I might even ask if I can take the computer seeing as he has his laptop.

Me and Little'Un are going to Grandma's for Christmas Dinner as I can't afford to buy turkey and all the trimmings this year and even if I could, the cooker broke about ten months ago!

Will blog again when I can.

Love Azzy and Little'Un
XXX

3 comments:

i beati said...

Does Max go too??I wish you well. sometimes being apart makes people civil to one another. shall think of you a lot and hope you write ..Sandy prayers and blessings you will get stronger every day Sandy

i beati said...

I sent you a COMMENT BUT IT IS NOT ON HERE??i SAID YOU ARE BEING VERY BRAVE- TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER AND BE GOOD TO EACH OTHER. i MYUSELF STAYED TOO LONG AND IT NEARLY DESTROYED THE REAL ME ..LOVE TO ALL sANDY

Michelle said...

You are strong and you will make it you are in my prayers hun.email me if you ever get a chance to talk or get the the computer.

love to you and little un
Michelle