FORGOT I HAD A BLOG!

Good grief! 😱  Forgot all about this blog. I'm more into Facebook and now and again Twitter.

I tried to remember my password πŸ€” but it must be about six years since I last came on here so, of course, I couldn't 😀. Spent ages trying every password I could think of that I had used over the years, THEN noticed I could contact Google and just put in a new one......πŸ™„.DUH!

GAVE UP SMOKING 🚬two years ago tomorrow (16th Feb) never for a minute did I believe I could or would but I did YAY! 🚭

In August this year (2017) we will have lived here for seven years. SEVEN YEARS! Little'Un πŸ‘ΆπŸ» not so little πŸ‘§πŸ½  anymore she all growdid up πŸ‘©πŸ½ she'll be 1️⃣8️⃣ this year!!! And is in full time college taking a photography course.πŸ“· πŸ“ΉπŸŽ₯πŸ“½πŸŽž

Can't believe how fast the time has gone. I'll have to try and get on here more, used to love my silly ravings.

Gotta go now, I'll try not to leave a six year gap before I'm back next time. πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
Loadsaluv.
Azzy
πŸ’‹



No comments: