MAKE YOUR OWN MAGAZINE COVERS (SEE MY SIDEBAR)!!!

Hi there folks,

Lookie what Michelle Dawn of http://halet1073.blogspot.com/ discovered.
Needless to say, I have pinched the idea!!!

First one is of me and Lil'Sis.
I just love this picture, we look like negatives of each other, me dark haired wearing white against light background, her blonde haired wearing black against dark background, me with drink in left hand holding straw with right, hers in her right holding straw with left!!!
We have always said we are like a pair of bookends!
Amazing thing is, the picture was not a set up or taken deliberate to look that way!

Scroll down to see what other mag covers I have done. He, he.

Have a go, just click on the MagMyPic link and follow the instructions.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Azzy
X

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had fun with it. Thanks for the plug. My hubby did one too. Great post :)

AZZITIZZ said...

Hi Michelle Dawn,

Yep, I had great fun.

You're welcome about the plug.

Your Hubby got a blog? Not seen it.
What's his URL?

Azzy :)

i beati said...

will try this magazine issues thing love that sandy

Michelle said...

My hubby's url is http://coltfan30.blogspot.com